Our offers and deliveries are based on the following conditions:
1. Technical design: Corresponds to the current level of our technology. We reserve the right to alter the sizes and weights as well as the technical equipment.
2. Output: The daily output offered is achieved by our machines at a room temperature of 20° C and a water temperature of 15° C (or as per the offer). Under higher temperatures the daily output may drop.
3. Offers: We are bound to our offers for 4 weeks. Price changes which arise after the offer has been submitted are calculated in addition to the valid price after three months if an order is placed.
4. Delivery times: Are carefully estimated. We cannot, however, assume liability for delivery delays due to unexpected circumstances.
5. Prices: The prices are quoted "ex-works", provided nothing else is agreed. Packaging, freight, insurance and the legally applicable VAT are charged separately.
6. Payment conditions: Our invoices are due net after receipt of the goods. In case of a default in payment we charge 1% interest for each new month.
7. Retention of title: The supplied goods remain our property until the purchase price has been paid in full. In case of a re-sale under normal business transactions our retention of title is to be protected; the goods cannot be pledged and are not suitable to be assigned as security.
8. Complaints: Are to be made within 8 days of delivery.
9. Guarantee: We provide a 12 month material guarantee on devices delivered and installed by us. Only original ZIEGRA spare parts can be used for maintenance, and the work is only to be performed by us or mechanics authorised by us. Liability which exceeds the guarantee is not assumed, especially not for consequential damages and damages caused by improper handling, operation or application.
10. Place of jurisdiction: And place of performance is Isernhagen. German law applies.