The best ice for cooling your seafood
such as mussels, crabs, prawns, langoustines, etc.
Chip ice - Ideal ice temperature of -0,5°C
- Cooling right from the start Ice production directly on site enables immediate and rapid cooling after catching without loss of time. This increases product quality and shelf life.
- Always easy handling free flowing ice at all times for preserving fish and seafood.
- Highest product quality through correct cooling the ice is is at the ideal temperature of -0,5°C and is therefore particularly suitable for mussels that cannot tolerate lower temperatures. Frostbite on the chilled product is avoided and the colour is also preserved. The ice is not too hard and has no sharp edges.
- Perfect for the seafood display easy modelling to create the shape you want.
- Extended intervals for re-icing standard ice or macro ice up to 9,5 mm thick to last longer.